mercredi 15 février 2012

Before & After

When I make earrings, I usualy try out a new design for a few days before I'm satisfied with the final product.

But sometimes I finish a pair way to fast.

For example if I have a gift to make, I think I got the design in my head and I'm convinced that I can put it together in one hour, just before offering it to a friend!
I know, right?

Yeah right.

So thank goodness, last time it happened, my friend very gently told me that she would prefer her new earrings if I altered the design a little bit. 

So here's a "Before & After" (aka : "how to fix something with common sense that can sometime be lacking in a rushed situation").

Before

they were previously posted here


After


Isn't this better?
I think it will be easier to wear.


Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire