dimanche 24 mars 2013

Fashion photography

Last month I took picture for Tracy's clothing design brand,
DEAR PONY.



I already knew the beautiful model Natalie Mucha
and the 3 of us had worked on Dear Pony S/S collection of last year
so it was great to work in a familiar setting like this.

You can view her designs on her website or her etsy shop.

Here are a few pictures of Tracy's newest work,
(her you go, mum)

you just want to wear everything,

right now,

put a few more logs in the wood stove,

or wear a warm coat if you must go out.

 And I want this belt, in black!

Nonetheless, I rushed a bit and set my camera on a ISO that was a bit too high.
I wanted to work with natural light even though it was a grey cloudy day.
So as a result I find that I lost some sharpness in the pictures.

I used my Nikon D200, with a 24-70mm f/2.8 EX Sigma lens.


Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire